Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Speed Geek Presentation
Classroom Tool Form
Simple Computer Skills
Classroom Lessons and Links
Foreign Language and Speaking
Photos, Video,and Media Resources
Project and Presentation Tools
Video and Photo Tools
Add "All Pages"
Here are the ways I use my cell phone on a daily basis
1.I use the
app to track behavior, participation, learning styles, basically anything I want as a teacher.
2. I use my camera to take pictures of my whiteboard
for notes to be posted on Edmodo, my blog, students who were sick, or just to remember what I shared from class to class.
3. I use my camera to capture key learning moments for me to reflect on and remember key elements to my teaching
4. I use the Voice Recorder or any other audio app to record my voice. I don't always have time to write down ideas so I will speak them instead and refer to them later when I have time to process.
5. I have used my phone and the multiple apps available for teaching purposes from triangulating rockets to a countdown timer, to recording Voicethread.
6. Portfolio creation - my wife just reminded me that she uses her phone to take pictures of items in class, her teaching, notes, projects, etc. and then has a collection of visuals to use for artifacts in her portofolio.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"